|No. 3 Free agent|
|Date of birth:||July 5, 1987|
|Place of birth:||McKinney, Texas|
|Height:||6 ft 3 in (1.91 m)|
|Weight:||204 lb (93 kg)|
|High school:||McKinney (TX) North|
|* Offseason and/or practice squad member only|
|Career NFL statistics|
|Stats at NFL.com|
|Career Arena football statistics as of 2014|
|Stats at ArenaFan.com|
Raymond Radway (born July 5, 1987) is an American football wide receiver who is currently a free agent. He was signed by the Dallas Cowboys as an undrafted free agent in 2011. He played college football at Abilene Christian.
|Ht||Wt||40-yd dash||10-yd split||20-yd split||20-ss||3-cone||Vert||Broad||BP||Wonderlic|
|6 ft 3 in||193 lb||4.42 s||1.66 s||2.54 s||4.02 s||7.08 s||38 in||10 ft 9 in||6 reps||x|
|Values from ACU Pro Day |
On September 1, 2011, while playing a preseason game against the Miami Dolphins, Radway suffered a broken left fibula and tibia after leaping for a catch during the last 3 seconds of the game. He was then placed on injured reserve.
St. Louis Rams
Los Angeles Kiss
On November 1, 2013, Radway was assigned to the Los Angeles KISS of the Arena Football League. He was placed on reassignment on July 8, 2014 after recording 20 receptions for the KISS. He was assigned to the KISS again on July 7.
- Reagan, Matthew (26 July 2011). "Abilene Christian churns out wins, NFL prospects". Fort Worth Star Telegram. Retrieved 28 July 2011.
- "Raymond Radway - #84 - WR". Pro Football Weekly. Retrieved 28 July 2011.
- "Radway". NFL Draftscout.com. 2011-04-29. Retrieved 2011-04-28.
- Archer, Todd (1 September 2011). "Raymond Radway suffers broken fibula, tibia". ESPN. Retrieved 4 September 2011.
- Galicia, Thomas (1 September 2011). "Cowboys vs. Dolphins: A Sad Update to Report on Raymond Radway". Retrieved 4 September 2011.
- George, Brandon (4 September 2011). "Radway placed on injured reserve: 'I’m just glad they still have faith in me'". Dallas Morning News. Retrieved 4 September 2011.
- Mayer, Larry (2012-10-30). "Urlacher confident Bears won't look past Titans". Chicago Bears. Retrieved 2012-10-30.
- Biggs, Brad (2012-09-25). "Bears look at help for backfield". Chicago Tribune. Retrieved 2012-10-30.
- Horgan, Nate (August 26, 2013). "Monday Notes: Rams Return to Short Practice Week". StLouisrams.com. Retrieved September 1, 2013.
|This biographical article relating to an American football wide receiver born in the 1980s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|