The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for sports and athletics. (October 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
June 1, 1989 |
Saint Louis, Missouri
|Height:||6 ft 3 in (1.91 m)|
|Weight:||225 lb (102 kg)|
|High school:||St. Louis (MO) Clyde C. Miller|
|* Offseason and/or practice squad member only|
|Career NFL statistics|
Raymond Lamarr Webber (born June 1, 1989) is an American football wide receiver who is currently a free agent. He was signed by the Tampa Bay Buccaneers as an undrafted free agent in 2011. He played college football for the University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff.
Webber was born in Saint Louis, Missouri. He attended Cleveland NJROTC High School located in South Saint Louis, Missouri. Webber transferred to Clyde C. Miller Career Academy his sophomore year. Due to the transfer, Webber was not allowed to play any sports his first year at Clyde C. Miller. Webber excelled at three sports while attending Miller Career Academy, basketball, football, and track.
Webber attended the University of Arkansas-Pine Bluff where he majored in business marketing. He was a four-year letterman in football. He was UAPB's record holder for receptions in a game, and currently is in yards in a game, receptions in a single season and yards in a single season. Receptions in a career and Yards in a Career. Webber ended his senior season becoming the second player in Southwest Athletic Conference history to ever record 100 receptions in a single season (101) the only other was Jerry Rice (103).
Tampa Bay Buccaneers
New York Jets
Webber signed with the Arizona Rattlers of the Arena Football League for the 2013 season. Before the season began, Webber was placed on the other league exempt list when he signed with the Calgary Stampeders. Webber was activated on July 11, 2013, but refused to report to the Rattlers.
- "Cleveland NJROTC School". slps.org. Retrieved 16 December 2011.
- coats, billy. "Rookie free agents want end to lockout". Retrieved 17 July 2011.
- "Raymond Webber Basketball Stats". cbssports.com.
- "Three Arkansas-Pine Bluff Players Sign NFL contracts". Retrieved 2012-01-05.
- "Raymond Webber". yahoo sports. Retrieved 2012-01-05.
- Jets Media Relations Department (19 June 2012). "WR Webber Signed, LB Berning Waived". New York Jets. Archived from the original on 19 June 2012. Retrieved 19 June 2012.
- Jets Media Relations Department (25 August 2012). "Seven Players Waived, Roster at 80". New York Jets. Archived from the original on 25 August 2012. Retrieved 25 August 2012.