|This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from ; try the Find link tool for suggestions. (June 2010)|
|Headquarters||Nanuet, New York, U.S.|
|Shmuel Zailer, C.E.O.|
Founded in 1983, the company was formerly headquartered in Herzliya, Israel. By 1992, 33% of the company's products were being sold in the United States, and from 1994 to 1996 its business there, where it had offices in Nanuet, New York, dramatically increased, though its primary purchasers were still spread through Europe, the Middle East and Africa. As of 2009, the company is headquartered in Nanuet, with a research and development facility in Israel. The company also has offices in Israel and Italy and maintains a Technical Support and US Account Management center in San Francisco.
The company's best known product is the iSecurity Suite. The iSecurity Suite is a portfolio that consists of more than 15 individual products intended to protect and monitor information assets against insider threat and unauthorized external access.
Among the included products are:
- Compliance Evaluator
- Authority on Demand
- Native Object Security
- User Profile & System Value Replication
- "Raz-Lee Achieves Both IBM Advanced Business Partner & IBM Power Systems Software Status". razlee.com. July 27, 2009. Retrieved 2009-12-07.
- "RAZ-LEE SECURITY (2001) LTD (press release)". Ministry of Industry, Trade and Labor, Israel. Retrieved 2009-12-07.
- Woodie, Alex (November 14, 2006). "Raz-Lee Targets U.S. Market with iSeries Security Tools". itjungle.com. Retrieved 2009-12-07.
- "Israeli Software Makers Are Increasing Exports". New York Times. December 28, 1992. Retrieved 2009-12-07.
- Woodie, Alex (July 21, 2009). "AIG-Israel Taps Raz-Lee for i OS Security Tool". itjungle.com.
- "About Us". razlee.com. Retrieved 2009-12-07.
- "iSecurity". razlee.com. Retrieved 2009-12-07.