|Full name||Razak Pimpong|
|Date of birth||30 December 1982|
|Place of birth||Accra, Ghana|
|Height||1.73 m (5 ft 8 in)|
|2008||→ Aalesund (loan)||8||(0)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 04 June 2016.
Razak Pimpong (born 30 December 1982) is a Ghanaian footballer who played as a striker and attacking midfielder for FC Midtjylland, FC Copenhagen, Viborg FF and other clubs. He was very versatile and could also play wide either as a right sided midfielder or right winger.
Pimpong was brought from Ghana to Denmark by FC Midtjylland, and made his debut for the team in 2000. He played more than 100 times for FCM, scoring 25 league goals for the club. In July 2005, he agreed a move to league rivals F.C. København from January 2006.
Pimpong did not find initial success at FCK. His first, and only goal, for FCK came on April 2006, when he scored the deciding goal of the 2006 Royal League Final. He came on in the 69th minute; scored the only goal of the game in the 89th minute; before he was sent off in injury time for overtly celebrating his goal.
Pimpong was part of the Ghanaian 2004 Olympic football team, who exited in the first round, having finished in third place in group B.
He was called up for the Ghanaian squad for the 2006 FIFA World Cup in Germany. He has played nine games for the Ghanaian national team, and represented Ghana at the 2004 Summer Olympic football tournament as well as the 2006 World Cup in Germany.
Honours and awards
- BBC SPORT | Football | My Club | FC Copenhagen on www.news.bbc.co.uk
- Pimpong til Viking on www.rogalandsavis.no
- Masri complete Pimpong signing on www.viking-fk.no
- Masri complete Pimpong signing on www.filgoal.com
- Gossip/Transfers: Kyere for Atletico Madrid
- Razak Pimpong klar for Ringkøbing
- FIFA.com - FIFA Spielerstatistik Razak PIMPONG on www.de.fifa.com