From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Razakars (Pakistan): An East Pakistani paramilitary force that aided the Pakistan Army against the Mukti Bahini during the Bangladesh Liberation War;
- Razakars (Hyderabad): Volunteers sponsored by the Nizam's state of Hyderabad for opposition to its merger with India;
- Police Qaumi Razakars: A volunteer force in Pakistan which aids the Police in their duties.
- Razakars: A Bengali term akin to the western term "traitor" or Judas.
- Moraes, Frank, Jawaharlal Nehru, Mumbai: Jaico. 2007, p.394
- "THE PUNJAB QAUMI RAZAKARS ORDINANCE, 1965". Punjab Laws. Retrieved 6 January 2015.
- Faisal, Muhammad (4 March 2014). "Failure to check corruption: Police mull razakar force abolition". The Dawn. Retrieved 6 January 2015.
- Mookherjee, Nayanika (2009). Sharika Thiranagama, Tobias Kelly, ed. Traitors: Suspicion, Intimacy, and the Ethics of State-Building. University of Pennsylvania Press. p. 49. ISBN 978-0-8122-4213-3.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Razakar.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.