Razali Umar Kandasamy
|Full name||Razali bin Umar Kandasamy|
|Date of birth||5 August 1986|
|Place of birth||Perak, Malaysia|
|Height||1.78 cm (1 in)|
|Playing position||Attacking midfielder, Striker|
|2002–2004||Perak FA President Cup's Team|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of September 07, 2016.
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of September 07, 2016
Razali started his career in Perak youth system. He came to prominence in President Cup Malaysia competition when he helped Perak under-21 team win the 2007 competition. He contributed to the win with 31 goals, making him the competition's top scorer in the process.
After the President Cup success, Perak head coach at the time, Steve Darby started to give him appearances in the main squad. The departures of several main players in 2009 and 2010 meant that Razali was a fixture in Perak main squad under M. Karathu and Raja Azlan Shah Raja So'ib. He was also the main striker in 2011, competing with Akmal Rizal and Shafiq Jamal under coach Norizan Bakar.
- "Razali Umar Kandasamy". Scoresway.com. Retrieved 5 April 2011.
- "In Person: Raja Azlan Shah bin Raja So'ib". Seladang.net. 26 April 2008.
- "Perak FA to take action against Razali". TheStar.com. 31 March 2011. Retrieved 5 April 2011.
- Azizan Hashim (30 May 2011). "PAFA tamatkan kontrak Razali lebih awal(PAFA to terminate Razali's contract)". Berita Harian.
- "Sime Darby rope in striker Ronaldinho". The Star. 30 November 2011. Retrieved 13 December 2011.
- Devinder Singh (9 May 2014). "Razali returns". New Straits Times. Retrieved 9 May 2014.
- Zulhilmi Zainal (19 June 2016). "Transfer News: Razali returns to Perak, Vokhid on on his way out?". Goal.com Malaysia. Retrieved 18 July 2016.
- Koh Yizhe and Jan Lin (22 May 2009). "Young Lions tamed by Malaysia in football friendly". RedSports.sg.
- Haresh Deol (15 September 2009). "Perak to clamp down on opponents". Malay Mail.
|This biographical article related to Malaysian association football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|