The company was declared bankrupt in April 2017.
Through its subsidiaries, the Group is involved in purchase, processing, and distribution of agricultural products, primarily sugar and grains, both inside Russia and internationally. The company's products include raw sugar, sugar beet, and milk, as well as sells white sugar, condensed milk, casein, and other related products. It also trades in grain and grain products.
The parent company, OJSC Razgulay Group, manages the divisions within the Corporate Center and the Group as a whole.
The Group consists of three main subsidiaries:
- Razgulay-Agro Company manages the agricultural assets of the Group, invests in further expansion of land, purchases agricultural equipment, and strives to increase crop production through the introduction of advanced technologies.
- Razgulay-Sugar Company has a 14% market share of the Russian sugar market.
- Razgulay-Grain Company is involved in the production and distribution of grain. Its monthly grain deliveries amount to over 200 thousand tons.
- "Russia's Razgulay plans $690 mln investment". Reuters. 2008-09-08. Archived from the original on 2008-09-14. Retrieved 2009-08-06.
- "OJSC RAZGULAY Group (GRAZ:Moscow Interbank Currency Exchange)". Business Week. Retrieved 2009-08-06.
- "Суд признал банкротом группу "Разгуляй"". Interfax.ru (in Russian). 24 April 2017. Archived from the original on 13 June 2017. Retrieved 10 June 2017.
- "OJSC Razgulay Group". Razgulay Group. Archived from the original on 2010-01-24. Retrieved 2009-08-06.
- "Razgulay-Agro Company". Razgulay Group. Archived from the original on 2009-02-21. Retrieved 2009-08-06.
- "Razgulay Sugar Company". Razgulay Group. Archived from the original on 2010-02-06. Retrieved 2009-08-06.
- "Grain Company "Razgulay"". Razgulay Group. Archived from the original on 2010-02-06. Retrieved 2009-08-06.