From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Rural District||Eqbal-e Sharqi|
|• Dehyar||Seyfollah Akbarshahi|
|Time zone||IRST (UTC+3:30)|
|• Summer (DST)||IRDT (UTC+4:30)|
Razjerd (Persian: رزجرد; also known as Vazjerd) is a village in Eqbal-e Sharqi Rural District, in the Central District of Qazvin County, Qazvin Province, Iran. At the 2006 census, its population was 1,844, in 517 families.
- Distance of the village is located 21 kilometers from Qazvin.
- Regional climate and weather is around Qazvin.
- People from Qazvin on holidays to travel there.
- Razjerd can be found at GEOnet Names Server, at this link, by opening the Advanced Search box, entering "-3080996" in the "Unique Feature Id" form, and clicking on "Search Database".
- "Census of the Islamic Republic of Iran, 1385 (2006)". Islamic Republic of Iran. Archived from the original (Excel) on 2011-11-11.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Razjerd.|
|This Qazvin County location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|