|Industry||Advertising, Marketing, Branding|
|Headquarters||Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada|
|Stephen Brander, Founder
Rich Gould, Founder
Number of employees
Razor Creative is a boutique design, branding, advertising, and marketing firm located in Moncton, New Brunswick. The company was founded as Razor Communications Inc. in December 2003 by Stephen Brander and Rich Gould. In 2005 the company changed its operating name to Razor Creative.
Past and Current Clients
The following is an incomplete list of notable clients.
National or International
- Apex Industries
- Fatkat Animation
- Ganong Bros.
- Hill & Knowlton
- McCain Foods
- TrustMe Security
- Whitehill Technologies
- Commissioner for Official Languages, Province of New Brunswick
- Credit Union Place
- The City of Moncton
- New Brunswick Youth Orchestra
- Pump House Brewery
- Saint John Sea Dogs
Several of Rich Gould's logos have been published in the book American Corporate ID by David E. Carter.
- "CIPO Canadian Trade-marks Database |". 2006-08-13. Retrieved 2008-12-30.
- Williams, Natalia (November 2004). "McCain Roaster Qrriffic Contest". Strategy Magazine.
- "Merit award for the website design of www.2tongues.ca |". 2006-09-22. Retrieved 2008-12-30.