(Redirected from Rcp)Jump to navigation Jump to search
RCP may refer to:
In computer technology
- Rapid control prototyping, a process that lets engineers quickly test and iterate their control strategies
- Rich Client Platform, a software development platform helping software developers to rapidly build new applications
- RCP (chip), a co-processor chip designed by Silicon Graphics for use in the Nintendo 64 gaming system
- rcp (Unix), a command on the Unix operating systems that is used to remote copy a file
- Restore Cursor Position (ANSI), an ANSI X3.64 escape sequence
- Remote Control Protocol, a protocol that allows CEC enabled TVs to control MHL compatible devices
- Rate Control Protocole
- Rochester Community Players, a theatrical company in Rochester, NY
- Radio Club Paraguayo, an amateur radio organization in Paraguay
- Radio Club Peruano, an amateur radio organization in Peru
- Radio Corporation of the Philippines, the oldest radio network in the Philippines
- Royal College of Physicians, located in London, Edinburgh, Glasgow and Ireland
- Communist political groups:
- Representative Concentration Pathways, scenarios of greenhouse gas trajectories
- Right Circular polarization, in radio communications/radio astronomy
- Rapid Crack Propagation, in testing of plastic pipes
- Radiochemical Purity, % radiodetected peak area of the intact radiolabeled peptide vs. all radio peaks measured during the same analyses.
- RealClearPolitics, a political website
- Radio College Park, a Persian podcast
- Random close pack, packing method for objects
- Retention Control Point, high year tenure in the United States Army
- Registered Credit Professional
- Recurring Card Payment, RCP allow policyholders to have their insurance premiums automatically charged to a debit card or credit card.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title RCP.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.