Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up re or re- in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Re or RE may refer to:
Arts and entertainment
- ...Re (film), a 2016 Indian Kannada-language film
Other uses in music
- Re, the second syllable of the scale in solfège
- Re, or D (musical note), the second note of the musical scale in fixed do solfège
- Re: (band), a musical duo based in Canada and the United States
- Re: (artist), American musician, film-maker, and photographer
- Re, Norway, a municipality in Vestfold county, Norway
- Re, Sogn og Fjordane, a village in Gloppen municipality, Sogn og Fjordane county, Norway
- Re, Piedmont, an Italian municipality
- Île de Ré, an island off the west coast of France
- Le Bois-Plage-en-Ré, a commune on that island
- Re di Anfo, a torrent (seasonal stream) in Italy
- Re di Gianico, Re di Niardo, Re di Sellero, and Re di Tredenus, torrents in the Val Camonica
- re (interjection), in Greek
- Re (kana), the Japanese syllables written れ and レ
- Re (Egyptian religion), an ancient Egyptian god also known as Ra
- RE (complexity) (recursively enumerable), a complexity class of decision problems for which a 'yes' answer can be verified by a Turing machine in a finite amount of time
- Regional-Express, a type of regional train in Germany, Luxembourg and Austria
- Religious education
- Renew Europe, a political group in the European Parliament
- Renewable energy
- Renovación Española, a former Spanish monarchist political party
- Resident Evil, popular video game franchise of survival horror
- Reverse engineering
- Relative effectiveness, or RE factor, an expression of an explosive's demolition power as a ratio to that of TNT, in units of the TNT equivalent/kg (TNTe/kg).
- Reynolds number, a dimensionless quantity in fluid mechanics used to help predict flow patterns
- Rhenium, a chemical element with the symbol 'Re'
- In re, Latin for 'in the matter of...'
- RE: and Re:, used in email subject lines as a shortened form of in re
- Royal Engineers
- Royal Society of Painter-Printmakers, whose fellows may use the Post-nominal letters RE
- Il re, Italian-language opera
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Re.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.