Jump to navigation Jump to search
The present disambiguation page holds the title of a primary topic, and an article needs to be written about it. It is believed to qualify as a broad-concept article. It may be written directly at this page or drafted elsewhere and then moved over here. Related titles should be described in Re-education camp, while unrelated titles should be moved to Re-education camp (disambiguation).
Re-education camp may refer to:
- Re-education through labor (laojiao), a system of administrative detentions in the People's Republic of China
- Xinjiang re-education camps, internment camps for Uyghurs in Xinjiang, China
- Re-education camp (North Korea)
- Samchung re-education camp, a military detention camp in South Korea during the 1980s.
- Re-education camp (Vietnam), prison camps operated by the government of Vietnam following the end of the Vietnam War
- Adult education, education for adults
- Laogai, Chinese reform through labor camps later renamed "prisons"
- List of re-education through labor camps in China
- Physical therapy
- Re-education in Communist Romania
- Rehabilitation (penology)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Re-education camp.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.