(Redirected from Re-enacting)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up reenactment or reenact in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Reenactment or re-enactment may refer to:
- Consolidation bill, a bill that consolidates several Acts of Parliament into a single Act in the United Kingdom
- Repeal with reenactment, where a law is replaced with one more suitable
- Docudrama, genre of radio and television programming, feature film, and staged theatre
- Historical reenactment, educational or entertainment activity
- Pastiche, a work of art that imitates the style or character of another artist
- The Reenactment, 1968 Romanian film based on a novel by Horia Pătraşcu
- Adaptation (arts), a transfer of a work of art from one medium to another
- Dramatization (disambiguation)
- Enactment (disambiguation)
- Remake, a film or television series that is based on an earlier work
- Simulation, the imitation of a real-world process or system
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Reenactment.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.