From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Ready made)
|Look up readymade or ready-made in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Readymade is art created from undisguised, but often modified, objects or products that are not normally considered art.
Readymade may also refer to:
- Prefabrication, the practice of assembling components in a factory and transporting complete assemblies to a construction site
- "Readymade", a 1996 alternative rock song by Beck from his album Odelay
- "Readymade" (song), a 2006 rock song by the Red Hot Chili Peppers
- ReadyMade (magazine), an American hobby magazine
- Readymades of Marcel Duchamp, a variety of ordinary manufactured objects presented by Marcel Duchamp as works of art
- Readymades (album), an album by Chumbawamba
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Readymade.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.