(Redirected from Ready made)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up readymade or ready-made in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Readymade is art created from undisguised, but often modified, objects or products that are not normally considered art.
Readymade may also refer to:
- Prefabrication, the practice of assembling components in a factory and transporting complete assemblies to a construction site
- "Readymade", a 1996 alternative rock song by Beck from his album Odelay
- "Readymade" (song), a 2006 rock song by the Red Hot Chili Peppers
- ReadyMade (magazine), an American hobby magazine
- Readymades of Marcel Duchamp, a variety of ordinary manufactured objects presented by Marcel Duchamp as works of art
- Readymades (album), an album by Chumbawamba
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Readymade.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.