Reagan Jones performing with Iris, 2008
|Birth name||Reagan Jones|
|Also known as||RJ|
|Born||March 2, 1973|
|Origin||Los Angeles, California|
|Years active||1993 - present|
|Associated acts||Iris, Edge of Dawn, Seabound|
Reagan Jones (born 2 March 1973 in Lufkin, Texas) is an American singer-songwriter, best known as the lead singer of indietronica band Iris. Jones formed Iris with Matt Morris in 1993, and has since remained the original vocalist for the band.
His influences include Depeche Mode, New Order, Idlewild, Imogen Heap, Coldplay, The Killers, Glenn Phillips[disambiguation needed], Guy Chadwick, and R.E.M., among others. Jones is a practicing Christian and environmentalist.
- Electric Diary interview with Iris
- Kennedy, Jeremy (December 21, 2012). "A New Wave Noel: Eighties music pop stars celebrate Christmas". Examiner.com. Missing or empty
- Vanvlasselaer, Jurgen (17 February 2014). "Iris interview". Peek a Boo Music Magazine. Retrieved 18 April 2014.
- Synth Radio interview with Reagan Jones
- Official Iris website
- Iris on Myspace
- Iris at AllMusic
- Iris discography at MusicBrainz
- Iris discography at Discogs
|This article about an American musician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|