(Redirected from Realisation)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up realization in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Realization or realisation may refer to:
- Realization (album), a 1973 album by Eddie Henderson
- Realization (climb), a sport climbing route in Ceüse, France
- Realization (finance), the pricing of security at market value
- Realization (linguistics), the production of an actual form in a human language from an abstract representation
- Realization (metrology), a physical form of a measurement standard
- Realization (probability), an actually observed value of random variable
- Realization (systems), a state space model implementing a given input-output behavior
- Realization (tax), one of the principles for defining income for tax purposes in the U.S.
- Realize (disambiguation)
- Self-realization, a psychological or spiritual change in one's sense of self
- All pages with titles containing Realization
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Realization.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.