From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Realist)
|Look up realism, realist, or realistic in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Realism, Realistic, or Realists may refer to:
- Ethnographic realism, a writing style that narrates the author's anthropological observations as if they were first-hand
- Legal realism, a jurisprudence emphasizing the substantive results of the law
- Literary realism, a literary movement stressing the depiction of contemporary life and society as it exists or existed
- Philosophical realism, belief that reality exists independently of observers
- Realism (art movement), 19th-century painting movement
- Realism (arts), the general attempt to depict subjects truthfully
- Realism (international relations), the view that world politics is driven by competitive self-interest
- Vienna School of Fantastic Realism, art movement
- Theatrical realism, one of the many types of theatre such as Naturalism
- Realistic (album), an album by Ivy
- Realistic (brand), a brand of home audio electronics produced by RadioShack
- Realism (Steril album), an album by Steril
- Realism (The Magnetic Fields album), an album by The Magnetic Fields
- Critical realism (disambiguation)
- Irrealism (disambiguation)
- Real (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "realism"
- All pages with titles containing realism
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Realism.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.