Really Simple Systems
Making CRM Simple
|Headquarters||Petersfield, United Kingdom|
Number of locations
|John Paterson (CEO)|
|Website||Really Simple Systems|
Really Simple Systems CRM is a Cloud CRM provider, offering CRM systems to small and medium sized companies. The company states its mission as "Everything a small business needs to manage their sales and marketing".
Really Simple Systems CRM has over 10,000 users of its hosted customer relationship management systems. Customers include the Royal Academy, the Red Cross, the NHS and IBM as well as thousands of small and medium sized companies. The company is headquartered in the United Kingdom with an office in Australia.
The company has won the Software Satisfaction Awards for the best small business CRM system twice, in 2008 and 2010. In December 2009 the company was nominated as "One to Watch" by Paul Greenberg. In 2011 the company won the EuroCloud Award and the Database Marketing Award. In 2014 it won Best Cloud Application at the annual EuroCloud Awards and was a semi-finalist at CRM Idol.
There are three Really Simple Systems CRM editions:
- Free Edition (account, contact and opportunity management for two users, 100 accounts)
- Premium Edition (unlimited data storage, marketing, optional advanced features on a pay-as-you-go monthly contract)
- Enterprise Edition (unlimited storage, all features, customer service and support for a fixed monthly cost)
The product consists of three modules:
- Customer Service & Support
- Really Simple Systems launches Simple Hosted CRM
- Computing, Host promises to simplify CRM
- 8,000 users sign up for Really Simple Systems
- Software Satisfaction Awards 2010, Really Simple Systems wins best small business CRM system category
- ZDNet CRM Blog
- Really Simple Systems Brings Free CRM To Market, Free CRM launch
- Really Simple Systems is named as a Software-as-a-Service supplier of choice for G-Cloud iii
- Really Simple Systems Cloud CRM goes cross-platform
- Computerworld, UK-based hosted CRM provider opens Sydney office