Realty One Group
Realty ONE Group was founded in 2005 by owner and CEO Kuba Jewgieniew, a former stockbroker. Jewgieniew became a real-estate agent in the early 2000s and turned over $30 million in sales in his first year, before deciding to start his own brokerage. The brokerage had 250 agents by the end of its first year and $102 million in sales.
CEO Kuba Jewgieniew was named in Swanepoel's Top 200 Most Powerful People in Residential Real Estate in January 2017, which is the 4th consecutive year in which he was named.
The company expanded from Nevada to Arizona in 2007, and had 2,200 agents in the company by 2010. In August 2011 the brokerage acquired John Hall & Associates, a Phoenix, Arizona-based real estate brokerage. The brokerage had also expanded into the State of California in January 2010, with offices in Orange County and Riverside County by the end of 2011. In 2012 Realty ONE Group opened Realty ONE Group Affiliates, their Franchise Department.
In 2014, Realty ONE Group was named one of the fastest growing companies in the US by Inc. 500 between 2009 and 2014. Realty ONE Group also ranked top 5 in the nation for fastest growing companies by Real Trend's 500 List, growing 410% between 2007 and 2010 to sales of $2.1 billion. The company charges a flat fee to agents instead of taking a percentage, allowing the real-estate agent to keep their commissions and only pay a monthly flat fee.
As of June 2017, Realty ONE Group and their affiliate network has 83 offices and 9,300 real estate professionals across 18 states. Currently ranked on the Entrepreneur 500 Franchise list, and has ranked on the Inc. 500/5000's Fastest-Growing Companies for the last 7 consecutive years.
In early 2017, Michael Clear joined Realty ONE Group as Chief Operating Officer. In 2018, David King came on board as Chief Brand Officer. At the end of the first quarter in 2018, Realty ONE Group opened 24 new offices and added 300 new real estate agents. Realty ONE Group also owned seven percent or the market share in Arizona month over month.
In September of 2017, Realty ONE Group announced that Vinnie Tracey would be the new Realty ONE Group International President. Tracey is the former President of RE/MAX International and a 44-year veteran of the industry.
- Victoria Slind-Flor (March 28, 2012). "Kimberly-Clark, RDA Micro, Facebook: Intellectual Property". Businessweek. Retrieved April 12, 2013.
- Jan Buchholz (August 9, 2011). "John Hall & Associates acquired by Realty One Group". Phoenix Business Journal. Retrieved April 12, 2013.
- "Realty ONE Group Takes 7th Spot in Real Trend's 500 List". Realty Today. April 2, 2013. Retrieved April 12, 2013.
- Buck Wargo (April 16, 2010). "Q&A: Kuba Jewgieniew, CEO of Realty ONE Group". Las Vegas Sun. Retrieved April 12, 2013.
- "2017 Swanepoel POWER 200". www.swanepoel.com. Retrieved 2017-10-25.
- "Realty One Group acquires John Hall & Associates". Inman News. August 10, 2011. Retrieved April 12, 2013.
- Buck Wargo (September 11, 2011). "Realty One Group out to compete nationally". Las Vegas Sun. Retrieved April 12, 2013.
- Paul Hagey (August 15, 2012). "Realty One Group expands into franchising". Inman News. Retrieved April 12, 2013.
- Group, Realty ONE. "Realty ONE Group Continues Rapid Growth in the Franchise Division". GlobeNewswire News Room. Retrieved 2017-10-25.
- "Real Estate Services Franchises". Entrepreneur. Retrieved 2017-10-25.
- "Realty ONE Group Names New President". Realtor Magazine. Retrieved 2017-10-25.
- Janna Herron and Michelle Conlin (November 30, 2010). "Home prices falling faster in most metro areas". U-T San Diego. Retrieved April 12, 2013.
- Carrie Watters (February 21, 2009). "Ballplayers rent out homes across Valley". The Arizona Republic. Retrieved April 12, 2013.