|Headquarters||Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan|
|Najam Ul Asar|
(Managing Director) 
|Divisions||Rearts for Artists and Rearts Records|
Rearts (Stylized and often referred to as rearts) is a Pakistani music distribution, record label and artist management company. It started in 2018 as a startup at the Plan 9 Incubator, a startup incubation program by the Punjab Information Technology Board. It has two divisions, Rearts for Artists, the artist representation and management division and Rearts Records, a digital record label.
Rearts presently has a number of artists signed up with them. The company is responsible for distributing and release of songs and albums and also has arranged musical events and concerts in Pakistan.
Songs and albums released under the Rearts Records banner are released digitally internationally on music streaming platforms such as Spotify, YouTube, Apple Music, Amazon Music, iTunes, Deezer, Google Play Music, Tidal, Saavn, Genius and Pandora.
Rearts has also organized many musical events in Pakistan ranging from album launches of its artists to music festivals. In 2019, the company organized a fundraising concert at the Alhamra Arts Council in Lahore featuring the musical acts Kashmir, Badnaam and Bayaan to raise money for the eradication of Polio in Pakistan. Similarly, the previous year, it organized a motivational speaking event titled Failure Nights – Celebrating Failure which featured live music as well. Other events organized by Rearts include Rang-E-Kainat, Fashion Revolution Week, Face Music Mela  and the 2019 Mango Musik Festival in Islamabad.
In 2019, Rearts provided the Laser harp, the only one instrument available in Pakistan currently to be featured in Season 5 of the popular Pakistani music show Nescafe Basement. The Laser Harp was featured in the song Resistance by 18 year old Lahore based EDM singer Abdullah Siddiqui and was played by Ahmad Butt who also serves as the managing director of Rearts.
Rearts has two divisions working under it namely Rearts for Artists and Rearts Records.
Rearts for Artists
|Headquarters||Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan|
|Website||Rearts for Artists Official Website|
Rearts for Artists is the artist management division of Rearts. It is responsible for the management of artists under the company in different ways. It provides artists with services such as creating their portfolios, media solutions, legal representation, event management and public relations.
|Country of origin||Pakistan|
|Location||Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan|
|Official website||Official Website|
Rearts Records (Stylized as often referred to as rearts records) is the record label division of Rearts. It is responsible for the distribution and release of songs, EPs and albums of artists signed with the label to multiple international digital streaming platforms such as Spotify, Saavn, iTunes, Apple Music, Amazon Music, Tidal, Google Play Music and Deezer.
Rearts Records is also responsible for music PR, design services as well as providing copyright and licensing support. It also organizes album launches and event tours for its artists.
On 19th 2019, shortly after Pakistani vlogger Umer Khan better known as UKhano was accused of sexual harassment by multiple women, Naseer Afridi of Naseer & Shahab accused him of intellectual theft.  Khan had taken three of his songs namely Geet, Hero and Za Sta Pashan Nayam to CPIC, an investment company and claimed to have the rights. This was posted by Ahmad Butt, Rearts managing director on his Twitter as well as by Afridi on his Facebook. The company compensated Afridi for the use of his songs and Khan was heavily criticized on social media. The songs are released and distributed by Rearts worldwide on multiple music platforms.  
- Fire Records
- Zeb Bangash
- Naseer & Shahab
- Coke Studio
- Nescafe Basement
- Pepsi Battle of the Bands
- Music of Pakistan
- List of record labels
- "rearts". www.facebook.com.
- "Rearts". F6S.
- "Plan9 Launchpad 11: Meet the 10 shortlisted startups". January 31, 2018.
- "Naseer Afridi (Naseer & Shahab)" – via ampl.ink.
- Gillani, Purnea (April 5, 2019). "This Weekend in Lahore: Learning and Yearning".
- "Failure Nights-Celebrating Failures". February 16, 2018.
- Pakistan, Rearts & Independent Theatre. "Rang-e-Kainat - a musical performance by Harsukh - 12 May 2018". Evensi.
- "FACE - Foundation for Arts, Culture & Education". www.facebook.com.
- Nawab, Aam (April 26, 2019). "EDM Fans In Islamabad, "Mango" Musik Festival In Islamabad Will Force To Stay Up Late. Very, Very Late". MangoBaaz.
- "Nescafe Basement Season 5, ends on a powerful note". Oyeyeah. March 27, 2019.
- "NESCAFÉ Basement closes on high note with spreading love across borders". The Express Tribune. March 27, 2019.
- Sabeeh, Maheen. "Nescafe Basement 5 blows it out of the water with 'Resistance'". www.thenews.com.pk.
- "Abdullah Siddiqui creating shockwaves with EDM in Pakistan | Entertainment - Geo.tv". www.geo.tv.
- Zahid, Anusha (May 29, 2019). "Nescafé Basement 5 – a season of diversity". Aurora Magazine.
- "This 18-year-old is bringing Electronic Dance Music to Pakistan". The Express Tribune. March 18, 2019.
- Times, Asia. "Asia Times | 'Nescafe Basement' delivers top season | Opinion". Asia Times.
- "rearts records". www.facebook.com.
- Rearts Official Website
- Rearts Official Facebook Page
- Rearts Official Twitter Profile
- Rearts Official Instagram Page
- Rearts Official YouTube Channel
- Rearts for Artists Official Website
- Rearts Records Official Facebook Page