From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up reasoner in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A reasoner is a piece of software able to infer logical consequences from a set of asserted facts or axioms.
Reasoner may also refer to:
- 20474 Reasoner, a main-belt asteroid
- New Reasoner, a political magazine
- USS Reasoner (FF-1063), a Knox class frigate
- Reasoners Run, a stream in Ohio
- Solver, software that solves a family of mathematical problems by inferring consequences from logical rules
- Frank S. Reasoner (1937–1965), United States Marine Corps officer
- Harry Reasoner (1923–1991), American journalist
- James Reasoner (21st century), American novelist
- Marty Reasoner (born 1977), American professional ice hockey center
- Mike Reasoner (21st century), American politician
- Ryan Stevens (American composer), who goes by the alias Reasoner
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Reasoner.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.