Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up rebate, rebated, or rebates in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rebate may refer to:
- Rebate (marketing), a type of sales promotion
- Rebate card, a debit card
- Rebate plane, a hand plane designed for cutting rabbets in wood
- Rebate tile
- Rebate or rabbet, a woodworking term for a groove
- Tax rebate, a reduction in taxation demanded
- UK rebate, a financial mechanism which reduces the United Kingdom's contribution to the European Union
- Conditional Rebate
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rebate.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.