Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up rebate, rebated, or rebates in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rebate may refer to:
Sales and finance
- Rebate (marketing), a type of sales promotion
- Rebate card, a debit card
- Tax rebate, a reduction in taxation demanded
- UK rebate, a financial mechanism which reduces the United Kingdom's contribution to the European Union
- Rebate or rabbet, a woodworking term for a groove
- Rebate plane, a hand plane designed for cutting rabbets in wood
- Rebate tile, a building material used in southeastern England in the 18th and 19th centuries
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rebate.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.