|Directed by||Karl Francis|
|Written by||Guy Jenkin|
|Produced by||Chris Sievernich|
|Edited by||Roy Sharman|
|Music by||Rachel Portman|
|5 March 1992|
The film was based on a story by Dylan Thomas. The screenplay was originally written in 1948 by Thomas, and was published in book form; 44 years elapsed before it was finally made into a film, which is the longest period of this kind on record. There is some evidence that Thomas' screenplay was derived in part from the riots that occurred in the village of Pontarddulais in south Wales.
- Peter O'Toole as Lord Sarn
- Joely Richardson as Rhiannon
- Paul Rhys as Anthony Raine
- Ray Gravell as Jonah
- Huw David Jones (2014). The Media in Europe's Small Nations. Cambridge Scholars Publishing. p. 91. ISBN 978-1-4438-6279-0.
- Sight and Sound. British Film Institute. 1994. p. 24.
- Best Sellers: From the U.S. Government Printing Office. The Office. 1966. p. 79.
- Deric M. John and David N. Thomas (2010) From Fountain to River: Dylan Thomas and Pontardulais in Cambria, Winter and online at Cambria
- Rebecca's Daughters at IMDb
- Rebecca's Daughters at AllMovie
- Rebecca's Daughters at the TCM Movie Database