January 3, 1963 |
Louisville, Kentucky, U.S.
(m. 1987; div. 1988)
|Partner(s)||Jack Nicholson (1989-1994)|
Rebecca Broussard (born January 3, 1963) is an American actress and model.
She was born in Louisville, Kentucky. Broussard married Richard Perry in 1987, but the couple divorced the following year. She has two children with actor Jack Nicholson, whom she was with from 1989 to 1994: daughter Lorraine Nicholson (born April 16, 1990) and son Raymond Nicholson (born February 20, 1992). Since 2001, she has been married to actor Alex Kelly.
- Die Hard (1988) - Hostage #3
- The Two Jakes (1990) - Gladys
- Man Trouble (1992) - Hospital Administrator
- Blue Champagne (1992) (V) - Rachel
- French Exit (1995) - Green Sweater Bimbette
- Point of Betrayal (1995) - Monet Fletcher
- Mars Attacks! (1996) - Hooker
- Tex Murphy: Overseer (1998) - Sylvia Linsky
- Spanish Fly (1998) - American Woman
- Ringmaster (1998) - Suzanne
- Camera-Dogme #15 (2001)
- Cannes Man (2011) - Rebecca Lerner
|This Louisville-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|