||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification, as its only attribution is to IMDb. (January 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Rebecca Frith is an Australian actress.
Since graduating from the National Institute of Dramatic Art in 1987, Frith has appeared in a diversity of TV shows (Water Rats (TV series), G.P., A Country Practice, MDA). Firth gained international acclaim as the older of two sisters vying for the attentions of a lecherous DJ in Shirley Barrett's Caméra d'Or winning debut, Love Serenade, screening in Un Certain Regard at the 1996 Cannes Film Festival. For the role she was awarded the Leonardo da Vinci prize for Best Actress, Debut Performance by the Beaux Arts Society in New York.
In 2002 she received an Australian Film Institute award nomination 'Best Actress in a Supporting or Guest Role in a Television Drama' for her role in Secret Bridesmaids' Business.
Frith's extensive stage credits include The Sydney Theatre Company's The Crucible, Midsummer Night's Dream, title role in Romeo & Juliet, and The Rain Dancers.
- SLiDe (4 episodes, 2011) .... Rebecca
- Corroboree (2007) .... Dr. Elsja
- Human Touch (2004) .... Desiree
- Through My Eyes (2004) (TV) .... Robertson
- A Man's Gotta Do (2004) .... Yvonne
- Violet Lives Upstairs (2003) .... Violet
- MDA .... Fran Griffin (3 episodes, 2003)
- Secret Bridesmaids' Business (2002) .... Angela
- Russian Doll (2001) .... Miriam
- A Wreck, a Tangle (2000) .... Rita
- The Missing (1999) .... Susan
- Strange Planet (1999) .... Amanda
- Water Rats .... Rebecca Solomon (1 episode, 1999)
- Me Myself I (1999) .... Terri
- Fetch (1998)
- Love Serenade (1996) .... Vicki-Ann Hurley
- G.P. .... Ruth Taylor (2 episodes, 1995)
- A Country Practice .... Denise Scott / ... (4 episodes, 1991–1993)
- Law of the Land (1993) TV series .... Alex Lentini (unknown episodes)
|This article about an Australian actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|