Rebel Coast Winery
|Rebel Coast Winery|
|Location||Sonoma, California, USA|
|Key people||Chip Forsythe, Alex Howe|
|Known for||Reckless Love|
|Varietals||Cabernet Sauvignon, Syrah, Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc, Viognier|
|Other products||Marijuana infused Sauvignon Blanc |
Rebel Coast Winery is a winery in Hermosa Beach, California.
Rebel Coast was started in 2013 by Kate Seiberlich, Doug Burkett, and Chip Forsythe (an alumnus of California Polytechnic State University). Rebel Coast makes a red wine called Reckless Love, a white wine called Sunday Funday and another red called Lost by Choice.
- Settembre, Jeanette. "Cannabis-infused wine promises a hangover-free buzz". New York Post. Retrieved 24 February 2018.
- Williams, Janice. "Marijuana-Infused Wine is Coming To Legal Weed States". Newsweek. Retrieved 24 February 2018.
- "How Wine in a Can and 'Brosé' Are Helping Marketers Appeal to Millennials".
- Neil, Shane Paul (2016-07-19). "10 Inventive, Thriving Small Businesses Entrepreneurs Can Learn From". Huffington Post. Retrieved 2017-12-26.
- Rockstars!, Business. "Business Rockstars". www.businessrockstars.com.
- Hixon, Michael. "Have 'Funday' with new white wine".
- "Vinnovators". CalPoly. Cal Poly San Luis Obispo. Fall 2015.
- "PressReader.com - Connecting People Through News". www.pressreader.com.