Rebelde may refer to:
- Rebelde Way, an Argentine soap opera created by Cris Morena, 2002-2003
- Rebelde (Mexican telenovela), a Mexican telenovela adapted from Rebelde Way, 2005-2006
- Rebelde (Brazilian telenovela), a Brazilian telenovela adapted from the Mexican telenovela, 2011-2012
- Rebelde (comic), a comic book series based on the Mexican version of telenovela above
- Rebelde, album by Jerry Rodriguez and Mercedes, SugarHill Recording Studios 1990
- Rebelde, album by Rebeca (singer) 1998
- Rebelde, album by Celso Piña 2002
- Rebelde (album), album by Mexican telenovela pop group RBD 2004
- Rebelde (Edição Brasil), Brazilian Portuguese version of the same album 2004
- La Rebelde, album by Ninel Conde, 2005
- "Rebelde" (song), the debut single of RBD, released from their debut album
- "La Rebelde" by Ninel Conde composed by Jorge Domínguez
- "Rebelde" by Hamlet (band)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rebelde.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.