|Look up recall in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Recall may refer to:
- Recall (memory)
- Product recall
- Recall (bugle call), a signal to stop
- Recall (information retrieval), a statistical measure
- Precision and recall, a classification concept
- Recall election
- Letter of credence, sent to return an ambassador from a country
- Recall of Parliament
- ReCALL (journal), an academic journal about computer-assisted language learning
- Recall (Overwatch), a 2016 animated short
- "Recall", a song by Susumu Hirasawa on the 1995 album Sim City
- All pages beginning with "Recall"
- All pages with a title containing Recall
- Total recall (disambiguation)
- Remember (disambiguation)
- Recalled to Life (disambiguation)
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Recall.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.