Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up recess or recesses in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Recess may refer to:
- Recess (break), a break period
- Recess (Holy Roman Empire), the official record of decisions of an Imperial Diet
- Recess, County Galway, a village
- Alcove, an architectural term for part of a room
- Epitympanic recess, part of the Middle ear
- Recess (TV series), an animated series by Disney
- Recess: School's Out, a 2001 film based on the series
- Recess (album), the 2014 debut album by Skrillex
- Recess Records, a record label
- "Recess" (song), by Skrillex and Kill the Noise
- "Recess", a song by Muse on the album Hullabaloo Soundtrack
- All pages beginning with "Recess"
- All pages with a title containing Recess
- Rhesus (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Recess.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.