|Look up recess or recesses in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Recess may refer to:
- Recess (break), a break period
- Recess (Holy Roman Empire), the official record of decisions of an Imperial Diet
- Recess, County Galway, a village
- Alcove, an architectural term for part of a room
- Epitympanic recess, part of the Middle ear
- Recess (TV series), an animated series by Disney
- Recess: School's Out, a 2001 film based on the series
- GWU Recess, a student comedy group at The George Washington University
- Recess (album), the 2014 debut album by Skrillex
- Recess Records, a record label
- "Recess" (song), by Skrillex and Kill the Noise
- "Recess", a song by Muse on the album Hullabaloo Soundtrack
- All pages beginning with "Recess"
- All pages with a title containing Recess
- Rhesus (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Recess.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.