The following is a list of the Recipients of Lithuanian National Prize. The Lithuanian National Prize for Culture and Arts honors achievements in Lithuanian culture and arts. It is traditionally awarded on February 16th, commemorating the Act of Independence of Lithuania. The awards are conferred by the Lithuanian Ministry of Culture.
- Leonardas Gutauskas — writer,
- Šarūnas Bartas — movie director,
- Justinas Marcinkevičius — poet,
- Feliksas Bajoras — composer,
- Violeta Urmana — opera singer,
- Leonoras Vytautas Strioga — sculptor,
- Stasys Eidrigevičius — painter,
- Donatas Katkus — conductor, musicologist, head of St.Christoforus Chamber Choir,
- Kostas Smoriginas — actor.
- Saulius Juškys - architect, for the reconstruction of the G.Petkevičaitė-Bitė public library in Panevėžys and the monument "Aukos laukas" in Kaunas honoring Romas Kalanta,
- Kęstutis Navakas - writer and poet, for the poetry books "Žaidimas gražiais paviršiais" and "Atspėtos fleitos", and the essays in "Gero gyvenimo kronikos",
- Nijolė Lukšionytė-Tolvaišienė - architectural historian, for the books "Antanas Vivulskis (1877-1919): tradicijų ir modernumo dermė" and "Vilniaus architektai 1850-1914",
- Vytautas Balčytis – photographer, for the photo cycles "Peizažai", "Vilniaus vaizdai", and "Lietuvos miesteliai"
- Jonas Vytautas Bruveris – musicologist, for the book "Lietuvos nacionalinis operos ir baleto teatras",
- Rimvydas Kepežinskas – calligrapher and graphic artist, for preserving calligraphy art and illustrations in books,
- Mūza Rubackytė – pianist, for concert activity,
- Rimantas Sakalauskas – sculptor and ceramics artist, for the interior of Kretinga church,
- Algirdas Vizgirda – flutist, for conceptual recordings.
- Vytautas Kernagis artist and musician for lifetime achievements,
- Alfonsas Andriuškevičius, art critic for latest books Rašymas Dūmais and Lithuanian Art,
- Šarūnas Nakas, composer,
- Vytautas Paukštė actor for roles in plays Frank Kruk, Šaltas vaikas (Cold Child), King Lear, Road to Damascus,
- Nomeda Urbonienė and Gediminas Urbonas for art installations Pro-testo laboratorija and Villa Lituania,
- Zinaida Nagytė-Katiliškienė, better known with her pen name Lūnė Sutema, poet.