From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Reclamation)
|Look up reclaim or reclamation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Reclaim, reclaiming or reclamation means "to get something back". It may refer to :
- Reclaimed word, or reappropriation, a word whose connotations have changed from pejorative to acceptable
- Regional Clean Air Incentives Market (RECLAIM), an emissions trading program in California
- Reclaiming (Neopaganism), a Pagan earth-based spirituality movement
- Land reclamation
- Mine reclamation
- River reclamation
- Water reclamation
- Reclamation (Bigwig album), 2006
- Reclamation (Candlelight Red album), 2013
- Reclamation (Front Line Assembly album), 1997
- Reclaim (film), a 2014 thriller film starring John Cusack and Ryan Phillippe
- Samsung Reclaim, an eco-friendly feature phone with a sliding keyboard
- All pages beginning with "Reclaim"
- All pages with titles containing "Reclaim"
- Claim (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Reclaim.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.