Recombinant may refer to:
- Recombinant organism – an organism that contains a different combination of alleles from either of its parents.
- Recombinant DNA – a form of artificial DNA sequence
- Recombinant protein - artificially produced (and often purified) protein
- Recombinant virus – a virus formed by recombining genetic material
- VRLA – a valve regulated lead acid (VRLA) battery that is also referred to as a recombinant battery
- InSoc Recombinant – an album by synthpop band Information Society
- Recombinant Inc., - an interactive music technology company co-founded by David Cope
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Recombinant.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.