Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up recombination in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Recombination may refer to:
- Carrier generation and recombination, in semiconductors, the cancellation of mobile charge carriers (electrons and holes)
- Crossover (genetic algorithm), also called recombination
- Genetic recombination, the process by which genetic material is broken and joined to other genetic material
- Plasma recombination, the formation of neutral atoms from the capture of free electrons by the cations in a plasma
- Recombination (chemistry), the opposite of dissociation
- Recombination (cosmology), the time at which protons and electrons formed neutral hydrogen in the timeline of the Big Bang
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Recombination.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.