|Look up recombination in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Recombination may refer to:
- Genetic recombination, the process by which genetic material is broken and joined to other genetic material
- Recombination (physics), in semiconductors, the elimination of mobile charge carriers (electrons and holes)
- Crossover (genetic algorithm), also called recombination
- Plasma recombination, the formation of neutral atoms from the capture of free electrons by the cations in a plasma
- Recombination (cosmology), the time at which protons and electrons formed neutral hydrogen in the timeline of the Big Bang
- Recombination (chemistry), the opposite of dissociation
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Recombination.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.