From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up recommendation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A recommendation can be:
- Something akin to a norm (philosophy) or norm (sociology)
- A computer-generated recommendation created by a recommender system
- European Union recommendation, in international law
- W3C recommendation, in Internet contexts
- Letter of recommendation, in employment or academia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Recommendation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.