From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up recon in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Recon may refer to:
- Reconnaissance, a military term for gathering information
- Halo 3: Recon, a standalone expansion for the video game Halo 3
- "Recon", the eighth episode of the sixth season of Lost, an American television drama
- Recon, a role-playing game wherein players assume the role of U.S. military characters during the Vietnam War
- Recon, a short film by Breck Eisner, starring Peter Gabriel
- Recon Instruments, a technology company specializing in GPS and head-mounted displays
- Re-Con, stage name of UK dance music producer Mike Di Scala
- River, Estuary and Coastal Observing Network, a waterway observing system in North America
- Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon, a series of tactical shooter video games
- Recon CS-6, a 2006 Nerf blaster released under the N-Strike series
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Recon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.