From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up recorder in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Recorder may refer to:
- Recorder (musical instrument), a woodwind musical instrument in the flute family
- Chart recorder
- Process Recorders
- Data logger, or "data recorder"
- Dictation machine
- Digital video recorder
- Film recorder
- Flight data recorder, or "black box"
- Hard disk recorder
- Professional video camera
- Tape recorder
- Videocassette recorder
- Video tape recorder
- Wire recorder
- Recorder (judge), a part-time municipal judge, or the highest appointed legal officer of some local area
- Recorder of deeds, a government office tasked with maintaining public records and documents
- Court recorder, or court reporter
- Recorder (CSRT), the officer who assembled and presented evidence to Guantanamo Combatant Status Review Tribunals
- Recorder (Bible)
- A clerk who records, or processes records
Newspapers and journals
- Indianapolis Recorder, weekly newspaper
- The Recorder (Massachusetts newspaper), a daily newspaper published in Greenfield, Massachusetts
- The Recorder (Port Pirie), newspaper in Port Pirie, South Australia
- The Recorder, a Central Connecticut State University student newspaper
- The Recorder, the journal of the American Irish Historical Society
- The Recorder (Yemeni newspaper), a newspaper in Yemen
- The Recorder, Albion, Michigan newspaper
- Recorder (comics), a fictional race of androids in some Marvel Comics
- The Recorder, a rail-related periodical.
- Audio engineer
- Camera operator
- Sound recorder
- The Recorder and Times, a Canadian daily newspaper
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Recorder.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.