Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up recorder in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Recorder usually refers to:
- Recorder (musical instrument), a woodwind musical instrument in the flute family
Recorder or The Recorder may also refer to:
Arts, entertainment, and media
- Indianapolis Recorder, weekly newspaper
- The Recorder (Massachusetts newspaper), a daily newspaper published in Greenfield, Massachusetts, US
- The Recorder (Port Pirie), newspaper in Port Pirie, South Australia
- The Recorder, a rail transport periodical published by the Australian Railway Historical Society
- The Recorder, the journal of the American Irish Historical Society
- The Recorder, an American daily newspaper based in Amsterdam (city), New York and published by McClary Media, Inc.
- The Recorder, a Central Connecticut State University student newspaper
- The Recorder and Times, a Canadian daily newspaper
Other uses in arts, entertainment, and media
- Recorder (comics), a fictional race of androids in some Marvel Comics
- Chart recorder
- Data logger, or "data recorder"
- Dictation machine
- Digital video recorder (DVR)
- Film recorder
- Flight data recorder, or "black box"
- Hard disk recorder
- Professional video camera
- Sound recorder
- Tape recorder
- Train event recorder, an early form of "black box" for trains
- Video tape recorder
- Videocassette recorder
- Wire recorder
- Recorder (Bible)
- Recorder (CSRT), the officer who assembled and presented evidence to Guantanamo Combatant Status Review Tribunals
- Recorder (judge), a part-time municipal judge, or the highest appointed legal officer of some local area
- Recorder, a clerk who records, or processes records
- Court recorder, or court reporter
- Recorder of deeds, a government office tasked with maintaining public records and documents
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Recorder.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.