|Look up recruit in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Recruit can refer to:
- The Recruit, 2003 film starring Al Pacino
- Recruits (TV series), a 2009 Australian TV series about the New South Wales Police Force
- "The Recruit" (Dad's Army episode), 1973 British TV episode
- CHERUB: The Recruit, a 2004 novel
- Recruit (company), a Japanese advertising, publishing and human resources company
- Recruit training, in the military
- Rekrut, a military recruit or low rank in German-speaking countries
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Recruit.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.