Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up recruit in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Recruit can refer to:
- The Recruit, 2003 film starring Al Pacino
- Recruits (TV series), a 2009 Australian TV series about the New South Wales Police Force
- "The Recruit" (Dad's Army episode), 1973 British TV episode
- CHERUB: The Recruit, a 2004 novel
- Recruit (company), a Japanese advertising, publishing and human resources company
- Recruit training, in the military
- Rekrut, a military recruit or low rank in German-speaking countries
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Recruit.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.