From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Recruits)
|Look up recruit in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Recruit can refer to:
- Military personnel
- a recently enlisted member of a military or paramilitary corps, still in training, as in:
- the lowest enlisted Ranks of the Austrian Bundesheer, NATO equivalent to the NATO OR-1 grade
- German: Rekrut (en: recruit) a military person (OR-1) of the German Bundeswehr without any rank or grade during the basic training
- The Recruit, 2003 film starring Al Pacino
- Recruits (TV series), a 2009 Australian TV series about the New South Wales Police Force
- "The Recruit" (Dad's Army episode), 1973 British TV episode
- CHERUB: The Recruit, 2004 novel
- Recruit (company), a Japanese advertising, publishing and human resources company
- The abbreviation "OR" stands for "Other Ranks / fr: sous-officiers et militaires du rang / ru:другие ранги, кроме офицероф"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Recruit.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.