(Redirected from Recur)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up recurring, recur, or recursion in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Recurring means occurring repeatedly and can refer to several different things:
Math and finance
- Recurring expense, an ongoing (continual) expenditure
- Recurring decimal, a real number in the decimal numeral system in which a sequence of digits repeats infinitely
- Curiously recurring template pattern (CRTP), a software design pattern
- Recursion, the process of repeating items in a self-similar way
- Recurring dream, a dream that someone repeatedly experiences over an extended period
- Recurring character, a character, usually on a television series, that appears from time to time and may grow into a larger role
- Recurring status, condition whereby a soap opera actor may be used for extended period without being under contract
- Recurring (album), a 1991 album by the British psychedelic-rock group, Spacemen 3
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Recurring.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.