|Look up recurrence or recurrent in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Recurrence and recurrent may refer to:
- Disease recurrence, also called relapse
- Eternal recurrence, or eternal return, the concept that the universe has been recurring, and will continue to recur, in a self-similar form an infinite number of times across infinite time or space
- Historic recurrence, the repetition of similar events in history
- Poincaré recurrence theorem, Henri Poincaré's theorem on dynamical systems
- Radial recurrent artery – arising from the radial artery immediately below the elbow
- Recurrence (album), a 2008 metalcore album by Vira
- Recurrent neural network, a special artificial neural network
- Recurrence period density entropy, an information-theoretic method for summarising the recurrence properties of a dynamical systems
- Recurrence plot, a statistical plot that shows a pattern that re-occurs
- Recurrence relation, an equation which defines a sequence recursively
- Recurrent rotation, a term used in contemporary hit radio for frequently aired songs
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Recurrence.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.