|Look up recurring, recur, or recursion in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Recurring means occurring repeatedly and can refer to several different things:
Math and finance
- Recurring expense, an ongoing (continual) expenditure
- Recurring decimal, a real number in the decimal numeral system in which a sequence of digits repeats infinitely
- Curiously recurring template pattern (CRTP), a software design pattern
- Recursion, the process of repeating items in a self-similar way
- Recurring dream, a dream that someone repeatedly experiences over an extended period
- Recurring character, a character, usually on a television series, that appears from time to time and may grow into a larger role
- Recurring status, condition whereby a soap opera actor may be used for extended period without being under contract
- Recurring (album), a 1991 album by the British psychedelic-rock group, Spacemen 3
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Recurring.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.