Jump to navigation Jump to search
Recursive function may refer to:
- Recursive function (programming), a procedure or subroutine that references itself
- Recursive function (computability), a member of a class of functions defined over the integers, which may be used for defining what is computable
- Primitive recursive function a subclass of the preceding
- Recurrence relation, in mathematics, an equation that defines a sequence recursively
- Recursion theory or computability theory, a branch of mathematical logic, of computer science, and of the theory of computation
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Recursive function.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.