From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Recursive function may refer to:
- Recursion (computer science), a procedure or subroutine, implemented in a programming language, whose implementation references itself
- A total computable function, a computable function that is defined for all possible inputs
- Primitive recursive function
- μ-recursive function, defined from a particular formal model of computable functions using primitive recursion and the μ operator
- Recurrence relation, in mathematics, an equation that defines a sequence recursively
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Recursive function.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.