From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Red-brick)
|Look up redbrick in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A redbrick is one of the six civic British universities founded in England that achieved university status before World War I.
Redbrick may also refer to:
- Red brick, a block of ceramic material used in masonry construction
- "Red bricks" are special items in the Lego Star Wars video games
- Red Brick School (disambiguation), multiple schools
- Redbrick (newspaper), the student newspaper of the University of Birmingham
- RedBrick Limited, a game publisher
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Redbrick.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.