From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Red Admiral (disambiguation))
Red admiral may refer to:
- Vanessa atalanta, a species of butterfly found in temperate Europe, Asia and North America
- Vanessa gonerilla, a species of butterfly, also known as the New Zealand red admiral, found in New Zealand
- Vanessa indica, a species of butterfly, also known as the Indian red admiral, found in Asia
- Admiral of the Red, the highest ranking admiral in the Royal Navy at one time, see Admiral (Royal Navy)
- An admiral of an opposing force
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Red admiral.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.