Red Army (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Chiefly, a Red Army is a communist army. Such armies include:
- The (Workers' and Peasants') Red Army of the Soviet Union.
- The Chinese Workers' and Peasants' Red Army of the Communist Party of China, later known as the People's Liberation Army.
- The Red Army of the Bavarian Soviet Republic.
- The Mongolian People's Army, the Red Army of Mongolia.
- The Hungarian Red Army of the Hungarian Soviet Republic.
- Red Army Faction, a militant group in Germany.
- Ruhr Red Army, military organisation of the Ruhr Workers Councils
- Red Army of Turin, formed in 1919 to defend socialist activities.
- Japanese Red Army, an insurgent group in Japan.
- Red Brigades, an Italian insurgent group.
- The Catholic and Royal Army during the werealso known as the "Red Army" on account of their emblem: the Sacred Heart
- The name Red Army was also a term used by John Garang during the Second Sudanese Civil War. It was the name given to the large groups of boys who fled to Ethiopia between 1983 and 1990. In the Ethiopian refugee camps, the Red Army trained with the Sudan People's Liberation Army, or the SPLA, to fight for Southern Sudan's Independence.
- Red Army (football), football hooligan firm of Manchester United FC
- Persepolis F.C., the Football team from Tehran, is often called "Red Army" by media and supporters
- HC CSKA Moscow, the ice hockey team of the Central Sports Army Club, Moscow, is often called "Red Army" by English speakers
- The Red Army (band), an anti-folk band from Cornwall
- Red Army (novel), a novel by Ralph Peters
- Red Army, another name for the Russian Five ice hockey line
- Red Army, the opposing force to the Blue Army in the machinima Red vs. Blue
- Red Army Standard Immunization, a brand and supplier of ammunition cartridges in the United States
- Red Army (film), a 2014 documentary about the Soviet hockey team
Not to be confused with
- The fictional Red Ribbon Army, a criminal enterprise bent on taking over the world in the manga Dragon Ball
- Red Guards (disambiguation)
- Soviet Army, the successor of Red Army from 1946 to 1991
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Red Army.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.