|Directed by||Luke Sparke|
|Produced by||Carly Imrie|
|Written by||Luke Sparke|
|Music by||Jason Fernandez|
|Edited by||Michael Gilbert|
|Distributed by||Pinnacle Films|
Red Billabong is a 2016 independent Australian action/adventure/horror/thriller film, written and directed by Luke Sparke  in his feature debut. Based on an Australian legend, Red Billabong follows two estranged brothers who find themselves stalked by a supernatural creature.
The movie premiered in Sydney on August 10, 2016 and had a wider Australian release on August 25, 2016.
This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (August 2016)
In the Australian Outback, two estranged brothers discover old secrets and family lies when their grandfather’s property is passed into their hands. When a shady land developer shows interest in taking the property off their hands for a princely sum, Tristan (Pocock) wants to sell up, but Nick (Ewing) is concerned about a warning from grandad’s friend, Mr. Garvey. Tristan's friends, and drug dealer BJ, rocks up for a party in the brothers’ new home. As both brothers are pulled apart by different choices, one thing is clear – something sinister is going on. As their friends start to go missing they fear they are being stalked by something. An ancient Australian legend has now been unleashed.
- Dan Ewing ... Nick Marshall
- Tim Pocock ... Tristan Marshall
- Sophie Don ... Anya
- Ben Chisholm ... BJ
- Jessica Green ... Rebecca
- Emily Joy ... Kate
- James Striation ... Jason
- Greg Fryer ... Mr Garvey
In a review for The Reel Bits, Richard Gray said, "Red Billabong is not just a horror film, but a riddle to be solved within the framework of a typical splatterfest."
- Pfeiffer, Oliver (September 24, 2015). "Australian action thriller Red Billabong to start shooting Monday". sbs.com.au. Retrieved August 24, 2016.
- "Darclight Films". www.arclightfilms.com. Retrieved August 30, 2016.
- "Red Billabong Premiere in Sydney – BMEG". www.bmegonline.com. Retrieved August 30, 2016.
- "REVIEW: Red Billabong". Retrieved August 30, 2016.
- Groves, Don (September 4, 2014). "Red Billabong ready to roll". if.com.au. Retrieved August 24, 2016.
- Allen, Michael (September 16, 2015). "This Trailer for Red Billabong Shows the Black Sheep of the Family". 28dayslateranalysis.com. Retrieved August 24, 2016.
- Gray, Richard (August 24, 2016). "Review: Red Billabong". The Reel Bits. Retrieved August 30, 2016.