Red Bull Culture Clash
Four crews compete in four or five rounds of genre-bending musical competition, with the winner decided by volume of crowd response. Founded in 2010, with a hiatus in 2015, the event is billed as "the world's biggest musical battle." In 2014, the event was attended by 20,000 people, with 30,000 anticipated in 2016.
- 2010: Metalheadz (winners), Soul II Soul, Trojan Soundsystem, Digital Mystikz.
- 2012: Channel One, Major Lazer, Boy Better Know (winners), Annie Mac (ft Magnetic Man, Redlight, Disclosure and Rudimental)
- 2013 [New York]: Just Blaze & Young Guru, Federation Sound, Que Bajo?!, Trouble & Bass (winners)
- 2014: Rebel Sound (Chase & Status, David Rodigan, Shy FX and MC Rage) (winners), Boy Better Know, A$AP Mob, Stone Love Movement
- 2016: Mixpak (winners), Wiz Khalifa & Taylor Gang, UKG Allstars, Eskimo Dance (Grime acts hosted by Wiley)
- 2017: [Atlanta]: Eardrummers ft. Mike Will Made-It, Unruly (winners), Disturbing London ft. Tinie Tempah, Enjoylife ft. Wondagurl
- 2018: [Berlin]: Jugglerz, Betty Ford Boys, Die Achse, Revolution No 5
- "Red Bull Culture Clash: Fans descend on Earls Court". The Independent. Retrieved 2016-02-03.
- "Red Bull Culture Clash returns to Bristol in March". Time Out Bristol. Retrieved 2016-02-03.