Red Bull King of the Air
The competition began in 2000 at Ho‘okipa, a beach known for windsurfing in Maui, Hawaii.  After an 8 year hiatus, the competition was relaunched in 2013 in Cape Town, South Africa, where it has been held annually since. The competition regularly features the world's best kiteboarders. In 2018, the event was attended by over 7,000 people.
|2005||Susi Mai||Ruben Lenten|
- SurferToday.com, Editor at. "Kevin Langeree crowned 2018 Red Bull King of the Air champion". SurferToday.CS1 maint: Extra text: authors list (link)
- Editor, Cabrinha (22 January 2018). "The Red Bull King of the Air 2018".
- Kitesurfing, inMotion (20 December 2012). "Red Bull King of the Air in Cape Town, South Africa". inMotion Kitesurfing.
- "The Red Bull King of the Air". 10 January 2018.
- "Red Bull KOTA 2018 rider line-up".
- "Susi Mai – From Kitesurfing Pro to Successful Entrepreneur". Ispo.com.
- "Ruben Lenten about his kiteboarding career - windfinderblog". Windfinder News.
- "Red Bull King of the Air 2018 - Kevin Langeree is King". Global Kitesports Association. 13 February 2018.
|This article about a sporting event is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|