Red Canyon (2008 film)
Red Canyon is a 2008 film by writer/producer Laura Pratt and writer/director Giovanni Rodriguez. Red Canyon was filmed in the badlands of Utah in 2007 and stars Norman Reedus, Justin Hartley, and Christine Lakin 
Several of the cast members are notable for other performances. Norman Reedus stars in the hit film The Boondock Saints, and its sequel, The Boondock Saints II: All Saints Day; Justin Hartley plays Oliver Queen (aka Green Arrow) on the television series Smallville (TV series); Noah Fleiss was the anti-hero Tugger in the cult classic Brick; and Christine Lakin played opposite Paris Hilton in The Hottie and the Nottie.
The film is also notable for the controversial ending and as the debut film of Puerto Rican director Giovanni Rodriguez, the stepson of well-known artist Antonio Martorell.
A brother and sister, Devon (Tim Draxl) and Regina (Christine Lakin), survive a brutal attack in the small town in which their mother was raised. As adults they return to the town to sell their mother's property and get on with their lives. They return to the town with three friends: Tom (Justin Hartley), Samir (Ankur Bhatt), and Terra (Katie Maguire).
But in returning home they run into old friend Harley (Noah Fleiss) and old enemy Mac (Norman Reedus), and returning to that dark place awakens a killing rage in a town where everyone has ties that bind. Regina learns that no one and nothing can be trusted — not even her own memories. She learns the past doesn't simply haunt, it hurts.
- "Red Canyon (2008". IMDb. Retrieved 2009-11-05.
- "Sneak Peek of Film 'Red Canyon' at HBO Presents: NYLIFF". eNews Channels. Retrieved 2009-11-05.
- "Strasbourg Film Festival Website". Retrieved 2009-11-05.
- "New Movie 'Red Canyon' Available from Hollywood Video and Movie Gallery after October 20". Topix Web Site. 19 October 2009. Retrieved 2009-11-05.[dead link]
- Red Canyon at the Internet Movie Database
|This article about a 2000s horror film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|