From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Red Caps)
Redcap or red cap may refer to:
- Redcap, a real rescue mission assigned to the Civil Air Patrol, as contrasted with a SARCAP, a practice mission.
- Redcap, a goblin in Northumbrian folklore
- Derbyshire Redcap, a chicken breed usually known as the Redcap
- European Goldfinch, a small passerine bird in the finch family
Uniforms with red caps
- Nickname for a Royal Military Police officer in the British Army
- Porter (carrier) at a railway station (Canadian or American English)
- Jacksonville Red Caps, a Negro League baseball team
- Bonnets Rouges, 21st century French protest movement
Brands and products
- Red Cap Ale, a brand of the Brick Brewing Company
- REDCAP, a mission designation of the Civil Air Patrol
- REDCap (Research Electronic Data Capture)
- Red Cap (book), a 1991 historical fiction book by G. Clifton Wisler
- Redcap (novel), a 2006 novel by the author Brian Callison
Film and TV
- Redcap (TV series), a 1964 British television series
- Red Cap (TV series), a 2001 British television series
- Red Caps (TV series), a 2011 Italian-Finnish television series
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Redcap.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.